Tips from professionals offering Local SEO Services in Montreal
Just about everyone finds Google useful when they want to buy something. So if you have a shop or business in Montreal, you need to make sure that your website can be found by those living in the city through Google. Here are some tips if you improve your site’s ranking in Google recommended professionals offering local SEO services in Montreal to help you improve your site’s ranking in Google:
- Mention your location frequently in your website. You don’t just put the name of the city in your title tags, headings, and image text. You should have content that’s geared towards your target customers. Your articles and images should be of interest to locals. You can also feature testimonials from various neighborhoods in the city.
- Make sure that your business listings are consistent. That means you use the same business name, address, telephone number, and website for all the listings. Each of these listings should link to your website, and you should also link back.
- Vital business info should be readable by Google. This means that your business name, your location and address, and your phone number should be in HTML. It shouldn’t be just an image since Google can’t show the info that’s contained there in their search results.
- Fast webpage loading is crucial. People these days are very impatient, and they can leave your website if it takes too long to load. This is especially true for mobile Internet users. So you should get rid of flashy webpage elements that take forever to appear.
- Make sure your site looks good on both desktop and mobile monitors. Most people nowadays use their smartphones to go online, but the number of PC users is still substantial. So you need to make sure both types of Internet surfers are accommodated. You may want to use a responsive website for this, or you can offer a free app that allows smartphone users to access a special version of your website.
- Acknowledge local reviews. When your site and your business are included in online directories, these may often feature reviews of your business as well. You need to monitor these reviews, because a negative review can have serious repercussions for your business. So you need to address complaints in such a way as to assuage your other customers. You may also want to thank customers who leave positive reviews.
- Use social media. Google takes your social media presence into account when they’re ranking your website in search results. This means you should be active in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks. You can use these platforms to announce special sales, discounts, and new products and services. Here you can also answer questions and address various customer concerns.
Nowadays you want to make sure that your website is easily found by your potential customers through Google. With these tips, you can improve traffic to your website, and give your business a boost.