8 Features of Google Sync You Should Know About
In order to save time and energy, sync two outlook calendars and share the activities with the entire team at once. Here are the top eight features of Google Sync that you must know:
- It allows you to sync files from your cellphone as well as your desktop computer: You can sync all sorts of files not only from your computer, but also from your cellphone. Talk about ease of access!
- You don’t have to sync files over and over again; the synchronization takes place automatically after the first action:
- You can always go for a FREE TRIAL before purchasing the app: Before investing any money on this app, you can try going for the free trial.
- You can sync up to 2GB of data without paying a single penny for it: If you don’t want to pay for this app, you can use its free features.
- You enjoy free support through emails: The customer support is excellent!
- It is something that is being used by almost every businessman at the moment: Everybody is using Google Sync at the moment because they are very well aware about its benefits.
- You can share any document that you want to: No matter what kind of a document it is, it can be shared with your team in no time at all.
- All the files are locally stored on all the devices that you use: You don’t have to store the files or activities over and over again; it happens automatically on the devices that you use to sync two outlook calendars.