5 Thundering Cloud Server Trending Technologies of 2019
Cloud ceased being simply fluffy accumulations of water vapour in the sky from around the late 1990s. The launch of cloud server gave companies the necessary nudge in their security domain. As a positive impact of this, any software problem failed to intervene with a company’s website. This in turn gave stability to the website and the organization.
Various advantages of server boosted speed and security of websites. This meant a better service worth the paid amount. Cloud services gained worldwide popularity only in last 5 years. Previously, issues of security and stability troubled cloud-users. They were doubtful about continuing the services.
However, the benefits outrun the concern issues. Cloud hosting companies guaranteed new developments at every possible nook and corner. Top benefits offered by such servers:
- Cost saving
- Customization feature available
- Flexible use
- Upload is not location bound
These advantages hooked clients on and the updated versions made them loyal customers. Updates of each year brought with it promising features.
The 2019 updates of cloud server are bound to have an impact on business deals of 2019. Therefore, here is quick glance at them:
- Hybrid cloud solutions: This cloud-computing server uses a combination of private and public cloud. The business front gets a ground that is far more flexible because workload in this kind of cloud shifts from private to public clouds and vis-à-vis as necessary. The shifts are based on needs of cost management and computing needs.
- Growth of cloud based solutions: For this we require to know the classification of Cloud computing model based on service offered. For example –
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) – Provides a platform for the clients to let them develop and execute applications.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) – A third party hosts applications. It makes the application available for the clients.
- Iaas (Infrastructure as a service) – Provides cloud server services over internet.
A vast number of organisations have been using the servers, and with the current update to hybrid cloud, they will avail the services more. Hybrid cloud solution would reduce cost further.
Examples of one of the services offered is AWS (Amazon Web Services) – a family of cloud computing apps. It lets users rent Amazon’s servers. The users do not need to build their applications.
An AWS alternative such as Cyber Host Pro among other ones includes these functional basics and more.
- Rise of Quantum computing: This computing method is supposed to solve complexities like critical computer theories, and mathematical equations. These would involve having human-like interactions.
- Shield-proofing security issues – Introduction of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) has solved age-old dilemma about security issues of cloud server. Thus, IT concerns will now be placing their trust in the clouds without any second thoughts.
- IT as the centre of the globe – A fast scaling cloud world means recruitment of employees with cloud-based knowledge as the IT heads of every organisation. All work that any company does requires a link-up with clouds. This makes cloud-centric IT talents obligatory for all organisations. Therefore, IT sector will gain even more recognition in the year to come.
The trends have intrigued the world and everyone is looking forward to a more secure and advanced cloud world.